Tuesday 29 August 2006

Some of the Outrageously Bad Breakup Lines I've Been Handed

I need to focus on my rugby.

Do you think your Mom and Dad will let you move back home?

I know she was in bed with me all night, but we were just talking, I swear!

I got what I needed from you already.

I'm moving back to Ontario. Tomorrow.

I want to move out of our place and into a basement suite with my buddy so he and I can smoke. Are you coming or...?

I've just suddenly realized that I don't want to be tied down to one person.

I should probably tell you. I kind of have a girlfriend.

And my personal favourite:
A sudden lack of communication. (a.k.a. Maybe if I don't call her she'll just figure it out.)

4 comments:

danish said...

Oh, those are lovely. Classic, even. Do allow me to add some that I was given:

"We like different food, and I want someone who likes the same food that I do."

"You don't seem to be into shopping, and that's important to me."

"I see my next relationship being a serious one, and you're not it."

Needless to say, I was beyond baffled when I got these.

I think just between our two lists alone, we've compiled a cute little cornucopia of male...hm... creativity, yes, that's a good word for it.

Victoria said...

awesome! lol

at least we can laugh now right? we... are laughing aren't we? ;)

Anonymous said...

me "so why did you kiss me?"

Him "you were the only one there!!"

Victoria said...

Ooooh, ouch! :/