Tuesday, 29 August 2006

Some of the Outrageously Bad Breakup Lines I've Been Handed

I need to focus on my rugby.

Do you think your Mom and Dad will let you move back home?

I know she was in bed with me all night, but we were just talking, I swear!

I got what I needed from you already.

I'm moving back to Ontario. Tomorrow.

I want to move out of our place and into a basement suite with my buddy so he and I can smoke. Are you coming or...?

I've just suddenly realized that I don't want to be tied down to one person.

I should probably tell you. I kind of have a girlfriend.

And my personal favourite:
A sudden lack of communication. (a.k.a. Maybe if I don't call her she'll just figure it out.)

4 Comments:

Blogger danish said...

Oh, those are lovely. Classic, even. Do allow me to add some that I was given:

"We like different food, and I want someone who likes the same food that I do."

"You don't seem to be into shopping, and that's important to me."

"I see my next relationship being a serious one, and you're not it."

Needless to say, I was beyond baffled when I got these.

I think just between our two lists alone, we've compiled a cute little cornucopia of male...hm... creativity, yes, that's a good word for it.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 1:06:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

awesome! lol

at least we can laugh now right? we... are laughing aren't we? ;)

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 4:41:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me "so why did you kiss me?"

Him "you were the only one there!!"

Friday, May 22, 2009 4:19:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Ooooh, ouch! :/

Friday, May 22, 2009 6:47:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.