Monday 18 September 2006

Did I Miss a Memo?

Apparently today was "wear as little as possible at the gym" day for the ladies.

I missed the memo, but the girl in the shorts and bra top (it's raining and chilly today, by the way) and the girl in her skimpy midriff showing top doing a series of stretches that made her look like she was in a Playboy photo shoot, well, apparently they both got it.

I wonder how the memo didn't get to me. Maybe someone forgot to attach them to the coversheets on the TPS reports? Ummmmmm yeah.

4 comments:

Slinger said...

Yeah. Uh, did you get that memo?
"Yeah. I got the memo. And I understand the policy. The problem is, I just forgot this one time. And I've already taken care of it so it's not even a problem anymore. Next time I will wear as little as possible."

Victoria said...

Um... yeaaaahh... I'm gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Saturday.....

heh

Victoria said...

Oh, and Ryan? I'll never tell!!!

Actually, I called up a buddy of mine last night and told him I had no idea why single guys didn't just go to the gym and sit there and hang out lookin for hot chicks.

Good luck with the treadmill training! ; )

Slinger said...

Ummmm.... Yeah. If you could just go ahead and do that, that would be great. Thanks!