Tuesday 14 November 2006

I Got, Got, Got, Got No Time


Work is kicking my ass right now.


KICKING. It.


It's crunch time. One of several the year will throw at me.


I know this isn't relevant to you... except for the fact that the time I used to devote to thinking about, and writing posts is (so very sadly) currently being used for work stuff. I'm hoping it won't last long, but... yeah.


Smack dab in the middle of NaBloPoMo is not the greatest time to be short of time and things to say and I got no time to think up good thoughts 'n write em down, so help me out a little here.


What would you like to hear or know? What can I tell you? Anything? Anyone? Bueller?

8 comments:

cocoa_no_gogo said...

What is your favorite color and has it always been your favourite (canadian spelling) color?

What is your first memory (e.g. coming through the birth canal)?

Do you collect butterflies?

Victoria said...

my favoUrite coloUr is blue. but I kind of like purple too, so I'm not sure it has always been my favoUrite coloUr.

I don't collect butterflies and ...


wait a second.


Why am I answering these questions in the comments, damnit!

*Smacks self on forehead*

*goes back to work*

McGone said...

The old standard:

What five people - living or dead - would you invite to dinner?

If that has been covered before:

What movie are you ashamed to admit you love?

dilling said...

you could play hookey and blog about playing hookey... does anyone from your work read your blog?!? Cuz maybe it is not such a great idea...never mind...

Anonymous said...

What do you do for work? What area of expertise? (excluding company name of course)

How tall are you?

Do you like or dislike Elvis Presley?

How much money is in your wallet right now?

Anonymous said...

You are sitting in the middle seat, in a row of seats of a 747. You need to go to the bathroom and have to walk past 3 people. As you get up, you have to decide...do I walk out with my ass facing them, or do I walk out facing them with my crotch? (Fight Club quote)

Anonymous said...

You think you have problems finding time.. I got up before 6 this morning, and wrote my post at 11pm. I am now commenting at midnight. This weekend we are going away, so I am going to have to figure out a way to post while we are away... aarrggghhhh :)

Victoria said...

Wheee! Thanks for the ideas : )

I shall get to answering yer questions.. um.. soon?

Jonathan: Why for such a long day?

Dilling: LOL

McGone: I can't cook. Does that matter?

Slinger: heh. heh. you said "ass"! ; )