Saturday 4 November 2006

Mellow


My internets aren't working very well (read: at all) this morning. I can't keep on stealing my neighbour's wireless (sorry neighbour!) so bear with me if I'm not around much today. (you probably won't notice anyway)

I'm trying to not throw my computer against anything because I really like my computer. I'm trying to stay all calm and zen.

The loud noise across the street isn't helping.

Neither are the cats that woke me up last night at 3am with their VERY LOUD fighting.

I'm going to go do some laundry now.

Ohmmmmmmmmmmm.


UPDATE: Woo hoooooo! Me fixed it! Internet now very fast! HAPPY!

But those cats were really loud.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I like holing myself up in the back room at home ("my domain"), and geeking out with the computer, I have a secret...

I would love to own a Macbook, and sit in Starbucks in town using their wifi, wearing a chunky knit jumper, and having people look enviously in my direction as I write my blog and sip on a cappucino.

Victoria said...

oooooooh!

*grabs laptop and runs off to Starbucks*

cocoa_no_gogo said...

"I'm going to go do some laundry now"

Although I'm rooting for you, you're never going to make it with the the NaBloPoMo thing, are you?. Next you'll be telling us what you had for lunch.

I'll keep reading though -- I'm hooked.

Victoria said...

well, now that you mention it... i did just have lunch. i started with an apple, and then...

Victoria said...

besides, i only have to post once a day, no one said they had to be good posts! ; )

cocoa_no_gogo said...

They are all good posts, Victoria. Just knowing that they come from you is enough for me. By the way, what are you wearing today?

Victoria said...

lol


actually... funny you should ask. i'm in a shirt right now that's comically designed to look like i'm wearing an old fashioned bustier. it's pretty funny.

you crazy cocoa you