Friday 29 December 2006

I *LOVE* Love!

Many years ago, a guy I knew introduced me to "blogs". He sent me to the site of the first blog I ever read, that of a lovely, talented local girl named Julie.

Now, I've never met Julie, being un-brave and a tad shy, but I've smiled with her through happy times and cried along with her through challenging times.

A while ago she met (or, re-met, actually) a young man and they hit it off. Very well. And I thought, "He should marry her." And after a bit, they moved in together, and I thought "He should marry her". A year or so ago, she posted a picture of a gorgeous ring he gave her and I emailed her and said "OOOH! Is that an engagement ring?" And she giggled and said, no, just an "I love you ring". And I thought, "He should marry her."

Well, guess what? He's going to marry her!

Nothing makes me happier than two people finding each other and finding love with each other. Yay!

Congratulations, Julie and Tyler!

Ain't love grand?

4 comments:

McGone said...

You are such a girl :)

Victoria said...

hee hee!

cocoa_no_gogo said...

yes, love is grand

marriage on the other hand.... it's alot of work, but what else is one going to do.

Victoria said...

Yeah well..... I dunno man.