Wednesday 14 February 2007

Happy... er... Wednesday?


For all those of you who are single and hating this day with all its happy couples and romance and why don't they just make a big sign pointing to me that says not everyone is happily married or engaged or even in a stupid relationship because I'm still single?

For all of you? Here's my advice. My thoughtful, sensible, knowing advice.


Just remember... before you even know it? In just a day or two? Well...



Just know, that a day or two from today, all the chocolate will be on sale and then who'll be laughing, huh?

You! That's right! You with your piles of inexpensively bought chocolate that you don't have to share with anyone! It'll be yours, all yours! (evil wicked laugh)

( I especially like trying to bite into the giant Hershey's Kisses. It's like an orgy of chocolate awesomeness. )


Happy Feb 14th, folks.

6 comments:

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Happy Valentine's Day

Victoria said...

You too : )

danish said...

Happy Wednesday, and have an even happier Thursday of chocolate sales!

Woohoo!

I'mma go get some flowers too. I bet those are on sale with the chocolates.

Victoria said...

The chocolates are already on sale Danish! It's heaven! ;)

dilling said...

all the candy hearts were already sold out yesterday... there's plenty of chocolate in the world, but the Necco candy hearts only come around once a year...(blinking back tears)

Victoria said...

I was surprised to see them gone already today dilling! You...going to be ok? (I won't mention the one box I managed to get two weeks ago for my Dad who also noticed they're all gone already)

(hands you a tissue and pats you on the back...there there )

;)