Friday 16 March 2007

Auto Reply: WOO HOOO!


Dudes and dudettes,


I hereby announce that I am going on a well-earned vacation for a week to relax and recharge and other re-words.
(Does re- drink- umbrella- drinks count as a word?)

I'm the luckiest girl in the world so I won't rub it in too much.

I'll be in a sunny, sandy, happy place and I promise I'll try my best not to miss you!

Please check out some of y'each other's sites. (I just made up a word... it's "y'all" combined with "each other's"... I rock) And don't forget my links. And if you still need something to do, go add to this list. It's addictively right up my alley.

I'll approve comments when I get back, so don't think you're insane if your comment doesn't appear for... like..ever, kay? I mean, if you want to think you're insane for other reasons, that's your business, just don't blame my poor site!

OK. I'm getting giddy, I should go check I've packed my passport. Again. In case it's managed to remove itself from my bag.

Because I am insane.

Talk to youse soon,

Be good, play nice, have fun.

3 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

You have a good holiday y'hear.

I'll carry on commuting into London and pouring far too much of my life and energy into a job I don't like, with the hope of going on holiday myself in the not too distant future.

McGone said...

I get it - Super Spy Girl mission in an exotic location, huh? But you tell the rest of us you're "on vacation." Well you enjoy your "vacation," Spy Girl Victoria.

And good luck.

Victoria said...

Jonathan? It'll be worth it once you're there. : ) (and then you can quit and never leave!)

McGone: *wink*