Wednesday 18 April 2007

I Need to Start Wearing My Glasses More

So I was driving home this evening and pulling out onto the street I saw two older gentlemen standing talking at the end of their driveway, one of them holding the leash to a dog.

Now, I really love dogs so I'll always check them out to see what breed they are. This was a fairly large brown dog, but the shape wasn't recognizable. As I got closer I realized the dog was wearing one of those doggie jackets and that's why I was having trouble recognizing it.

I thought it was quite an interesting jacket because almost looked like the dog was wearing a small saddle. I was fairly sure the dog was a red setter or something maybe just a big larger when I finally drew level with the men and this mystery dog.

And that's when I realized the guy was standing next to his wheelbarrow.

7 comments:

Michael Colvin said...

Well I can see how it would be easy to mix them both up. Actually no I can't...LoL!

Victoria said...

You probably had to be there! ; )

dilling said...

yikes...you're driving?!? Shouldn't you be wearing super spyware glasses or something? Able to see through walls, around corners?

Anonymous said...

hahaha, that is sooo funny! good story to start my friday morning.

Victoria said...

Dilling: You know I can't talk about my spyware! But, I can see what you're doing right now! ; )

Julie: I like starting days with smiles : )

Anonymous said...

yeah, you should really be wearing those to drive! That is hilarious!

Victoria said...

Heh!

I usually do Slinger! ; )