Monday 20 August 2007

Decompression Chamber


Ugh.

Smith broke up with me while I was on holiday from work which was, in a number of ways, a good thing; I didn't have to put on a brave face for my clients or co-workers, I could sit around and just take care of myself and I got to distract myself with movies and writing four hundred posts a day. (Ahem)

But there was one thing I hadn't realized until tonight, and that's how much I'd miss talking to him at the end of my work day.

Sure, I've got my friends, and I've talked to them already, and I sweated it out at the gym for a while, but there's just something about coming home and talking to that one person you have an intimate connection with that's so good.

And I'm missing that a lot tonight; the ability to talk with a lover and decompress. It's funny, the things you take for granted.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Bummer, eh?

The Ex said...

Y'all are depressing me. :(

Victoria said...

:(

Go look at linky above, dude! ; )