Tuesday 7 August 2007

Hey! Where'd It All Go?


I'm about to try switching my blogger templates to the new widget based template.

I haven't done it before because it always warns me that doing so will mean I'll what I've already changed and seeing how every little tweak I've added I've figured out myself through HOURS of blood, sweat and tears (or, sweat and tears, anyway.)

So if stuff looks weird, it's totally my fault.

I'll probably be more upset about it than you though.

Here goes.

Updated to add: My GOD that was ugly. Not so much the idea of it, but me trying to make it do what I wanted. Never. Again. *shudder*Thank bejebus I was able to revert. I need a drink.

PS Can you find the one thing that somehow made it through the reversion?

PPS Can you find the extra line that I can not get rid of because I swear I never put it there and now it's bugging me way too much?

PPPS. Has anyone out there actually switched?

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Dear Victoria,
Have you not yet learned to leave well enough alone?
Thanks,
Victoria (who must comment when no one else is inclined to less a post feel lonely and unloved)

Yvonne said...

You're not alone!
I'm using the new blogger and love the widget thingies! (Didn't do a switch though as I started with it and didn't have to convert.)

Victoria said...

Yay, comment! ; )

I unswitched back. I think I would have much preferred to start out with widget. Not sure I have the patience/brainpower to convert now.