Sunday 19 August 2007

Remedy


So I had a bad day yesterday.

It was really hard feeling so sad and hurt just when I thought I was starting to feel better about Smith.

I didn't know what to do with myself so I followed my usual Saturday routine, got caught up on the finale of So You Think You Can Dance (thanks to my Mom for taping it) and went to the gym.

By mid-evening I was feeling a tad better (slogging it out on the elliptical trainer while a cute guy checks you out a few times will do wonders for your mood) but didn't want to spend my last day of holiday (waah!) bummed out so I went and made myself a care package to help cheer me up.

I bought myself pretty flowers, picked up some goodies and videos. It may not be a miracle cure, but I figure it'll do some good.

Or, at least, not make anything worse.

If you clicky on the photo, you can see what 'zactly I got.

I'll let you know how it goes.

7 comments:

Likalia said...

You make AWESOME care packages! :)

Next time I am feeling down I am so calling you up to order one.

Victoria said...

;)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure whether you've seen this yet,
but it might cheer you up a bit:

Treadmill dancing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI

Victoria said...

Yes, I love this one, love, love, love! :D

Victoria said...

Did it help? Um, sure?

It didn't *not* help.

shrug.

I think the videos are the best of all because while I'm watching them I'm pretty distracted, which is good.

: )

Yvonne said...

That looks like one awesome care package, though you forgot to invite me over to share with you. >;-D

Victoria said...

hee!