Thursday 6 September 2007

Work Hard, Hard Work.


Sorry folks, work's nutty right now. Nut. Ty. Is close to chaos, but I can't write that here so I'll just say "nutty" and leave it at that.

I knew it would be, and I'm taking too much on because I seem to have a death wish, but I also have family visiting right now which means I get up, go to work, head over to visit and then come home just in time to collapse into bed.

Not so bad, really, but it's screwing with my home relaxing time.

I usually come home, do work stuff and then write a post for the next morning. Then I'll read through my favourite sites and catch up and stuff.

Right now I'm not even managing to remember to post old posts I wrote while I was on holiday just in case I needed them (which I do) when I wake up in the morning, I'm *that* out of it. I'm also not getting around to reading anything... but I will. It's weird not knowing what's going on with y'all so I'll come check in on you soon. I promise. Soon. ish.

As in, this year.

I hope.

7 comments:

danish said...

I totally feel you, Victoria--it sucks, but you'll get through it. Even if it takes until after Christmas. @_@

Don't forget to eat, though. I sometimes do that. x_x

Victoria said...

Thanks Danish!

Michael Colvin said...

Commiserations on the work shit.

Delton said...

I keep trying to tell everybody, it's just a matter of reorganizing your priorities. I mean, come on! What's more important? Work, or keeping up with all your blogging friends' lives?

My feed reader, which I started using about a month ago, has become my new worst enemy! Instead of helping me keep organized, it's humping like a pack of bunnies, growing out of control. Some stupid idiot keeps adding new favorites to it! Then to make matters worse, that same idiot put my default setting on a 30 minute update cycle, so there's ALWAYS something new to try to read. If I don't click on those links constantly, pretty soon there will be a whole slew of them sitting there in their bold font, mocking me, daring me to try to do work so that they can have another roll in the hay to create more spawn!

Hmm, can you tell I have a bit of a problem?

Victoria said...

Tod: thanks. muchly. indeed.

Delton: your question confuses me... priorities? you mean, there's more to life than work? Whaaaaa? ; )

Your feed reader story cracked me up and gave me a good giggle. I don't think I could have a feed reader for that very reason! hee hee.

ok, i need to drink some water.

Anonymous said...

Is your family from Texas? (Just a
guess because there's always a Texas
folder in your screenshots and you
keep saying "y'all") If so, what do
they think of our weather? Did they
bring along fur coats?

While visiting some family members in
Los Angeles, my cousins thought I was
crazy wearing shorts and t-shirt to go
running in 15 degC temperature!

Victoria said...

There you go being all smart and tricky again ynbf!

No, we're not from Texas, but my brother was there for a while and I visited a couple of times and really liked it. I'd forgotten about that Texas folder, and the "y'all" thing, well I thought it was pretty adorable when I heard people say it in Texas so I adopted it!

I'd imagine if we had been from Texas, warm coats would have been needed!

As for your crazy cousins, all I can do is giggle at them ; )