Wednesday, 17 October 2007

And I Never Mean to Make You Cry

Not long into our relationship, Smith asked me if I'd heard this song. He sang a couple of lines but I didn't know it.

After some Google searching and playing songs over the phone to him I found the song he was talking about; Sorry Again by Tomi Swick.

Now whenever I hear it I think of him, and that's not such a bad thing. It reminds me that things weren't easy for him while we were together and that I hope things start getting better for him soon.

So, I hope you like it. It's a pretty good song. I like the feel of it and it certainly evokes emotions for me.

What does it say to you?



Tomi Swick - Sorry Again

6 Comments:

Blogger Likalia said...

It is a good song - he was the opening act when I saw the Barenaked Ladies a while back. He is unfortunately one of those acts (or maybe he was having a bad day) that is much better produced than live. Still good, but hearing the stuff on the cd after was much better. :)

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:57:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Right on, I didn't know he opened for them!
Bummer that he had a bad day (let's put it down to that shall we?) ; )
Is the rest of the CD in the same vein? I haven't heard anything else of his.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 5:25:00 pm  
Blogger Likalia said...

I agree let's say it was an off day. :)

The songs I can recall are similar, very good. His song 'A Night Like This' got a lot of air play.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:27:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Cool. I'll look out for it.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:01:00 pm  
Blogger McGone said...

I think we all need to take you out for booze, wipe clean your iTunes and find you a nice non-Smith.

Thursday, October 18, 2007 6:36:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

LOL!

I'm working on it dude ; )

Thursday, October 18, 2007 7:14:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.