Tuesday 30 October 2007

NaMeNoDoNaBloPoMo

I think I'm not going to take on NaBloPoMo this year, but I wish all those of you who are the best of luck.

It's not that I didn't enjoy it last year, I did. (Most days)

I just don't feel like adding anything else to my plate right now. My plate is full, ta very much.

That being said, I'll still try to post lots n lots.

Just, you know, without the pressure!

If you're doing it? Good luck, have fun! I promise I'll try to keep up with my reading.

And, kudos to our bud Jonathan for making this year's site all purty and cool n stuff. Well done, you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with ya. Too much pressure. And that will totally lead to HORRIBLE BLOGS.

Victoria said...

Totally! lol

dilling said...

I don't think I can do it... once I sign up for anything, the novelty is immediately over. I may try it on my own...but don't quote me on that.

Victoria said...

Dilling, I shall quote you on nothing! ; )

Jonathan Beckett said...

You are just looking to wind Eden "it's my football" up even more, aren't you.

I have never been involved in NaBlo - although I have tried to help more than once, and the power(s) behind it have taken her football home with them more than once.

I have given up trying.

Michael Colvin said...

Way too much pressure.

Victoria said...

Er, Jonathan, I'm afraid you've gone over my head....(as in, I don't understand what yer saying so....) did I ooops?

Tod, the pressure? Is not so good for some of us. It was good for me last year though : )

Jenn O'Neil said...

I signed up but I'm having second thoughts.....we'll see.

Victoria said...

Nah, it's good Jenn, you'll like it!
Last year it was to post or comment every day. I found it helped if when I had free time (say a Sunday) I wrote up a bunch of posts I could use if I just drew a blank one day. That eased my fears!

Good luck!