Monday, 5 November 2007

Comic Relief

As I was driving home from the Doctor's today (because, yes, I thought after getting a filling, nothing would complete my day better than some bloodwork) I decided I deserved some ice cream. (Also, I thought I might be able to eat it seeing as my lips have sensation again, six hours later, but I still can't open my mouth, stoopid needle)

I went into the store and as I was wandering, I picked up a few other tasty treats for myself.

When I got to the checkout, the girl checking me out looked up and said "Shopping hungry?" And I laughed and told her I was guilty as charged.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Well, it's all stuff that can be eaten right away, so you're either shopping hungry or shopping for a party of stoners." and she paused. "Which, is pretty much the same thing, I guess!"

Heh.

True enough.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

we don't get to see a picture of all the goodies you bought? ;)

Monday, November 05, 2007 8:28:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Nahhhhhh, not this time! ; )

Monday, November 05, 2007 8:34:00 pm  
Blogger Tyler Durden said...

Next time you go to the doctor, tell him about your Obsessive compulsive Disorder tendencies. THREE posts in one day. I love it though :)

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 12:05:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.