Monday 5 November 2007

Comic Relief

As I was driving home from the Doctor's today (because, yes, I thought after getting a filling, nothing would complete my day better than some bloodwork) I decided I deserved some ice cream. (Also, I thought I might be able to eat it seeing as my lips have sensation again, six hours later, but I still can't open my mouth, stoopid needle)

I went into the store and as I was wandering, I picked up a few other tasty treats for myself.

When I got to the checkout, the girl checking me out looked up and said "Shopping hungry?" And I laughed and told her I was guilty as charged.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Well, it's all stuff that can be eaten right away, so you're either shopping hungry or shopping for a party of stoners." and she paused. "Which, is pretty much the same thing, I guess!"

Heh.

True enough.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

we don't get to see a picture of all the goodies you bought? ;)

Victoria said...

Nahhhhhh, not this time! ; )