Wednesday 7 November 2007

Peace


I'm going away for a few days.

I don't think I'll be back before Monday, so I'm glad I didn't sign up for NaBloPoMo; it'd be stressing me out to no end that I will not be physically able to post for five or six days if I'd said I'd post every day.

When I commit to things, I have a hard time not following them through to the end. It's possibly why I stay in bad relationships long after I should, no?

Take some time on Sunday to Remember and to hold your loved ones close just because you can.

I'll see you soon.

4 comments:

dilling said...

spy business?

Jenn O'Neil said...

I hope you have fun where ever you are going!

Jonathan Beckett said...

Well I'm not "officially" taking party anyway - purely because of the manner in which it is being run.

Those who like your writing will still read you no matter what :)

Victoria said...

Dilling, you know I can't answer that! ; )

Jenn, it was fun, yep!

Tyler, can't tell. (I'd hate to have to erase your memory ) hee.

Jonathan, true enough : )