Wednesday, 19 December 2007

A is for Alphabet

You know how sometimes you click on a link on someone's blog and then you click on another link there and so on and so on?

Well, yeah. I did that this weekend and someone somewhere out there had a post with a title similar to this one.

But much further down the alphabet line, so to speak.

It got me thinking that maybe I could use it as inspiration for posts when I'm stuck for stuff to say. Like, now. And stuff.

So thanks, person out there in cyberspace!



PS I may have to go away for a little while here, I'll let you know.

5 Comments:

Blogger dilling said...

Spy work is so demanding on your blogging schedule!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 9:29:00 am  
Blogger minijonb said...

i like it. let me know when you get to "X"

=:-)

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:03:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Dilling, it so is! ; )

MiniJonB, I didn't even think of that... UH OH!!!!!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 6:33:00 pm  
Blogger Yvonne said...

aw ;(
(and sucks that you'll be away for work as opposed to fun.)

Friday, December 21, 2007 10:51:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

*shrug* we'll see what happens : )

Saturday, December 22, 2007 12:19:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.