Wednesday 19 December 2007

A is for Alphabet

You know how sometimes you click on a link on someone's blog and then you click on another link there and so on and so on?

Well, yeah. I did that this weekend and someone somewhere out there had a post with a title similar to this one.

But much further down the alphabet line, so to speak.

It got me thinking that maybe I could use it as inspiration for posts when I'm stuck for stuff to say. Like, now. And stuff.

So thanks, person out there in cyberspace!



PS I may have to go away for a little while here, I'll let you know.

5 comments:

dilling said...

Spy work is so demanding on your blogging schedule!

minijonb said...

i like it. let me know when you get to "X"

=:-)

Victoria said...

Dilling, it so is! ; )

MiniJonB, I didn't even think of that... UH OH!!!!!

Yvonne said...

aw ;(
(and sucks that you'll be away for work as opposed to fun.)

Victoria said...

*shrug* we'll see what happens : )