Wednesday 21 May 2008

I Can't Make This Stuff Up


Seriously. This happened.

I was driving to work last week and as I got to the intersection I noticed that the car in front of me and the car in front of me in the lane next to me (if you get what I mean) were the exact same car; blue Toyota Echos.

As I was thinking about what a funky co-incidence that was I looked at their license plates and saw that the last three letters of their plates (in BC our licenses are three numbers and then three letters) were EXACTLY the same.

So I was thinking this was pretty spooky, two of the exact same colour, exact same type of cars with pretty much the same license plate numbers when the light turned green.

Being a good driver, I glanced in my rear view mirror before I took off.

And, I kid you not, the car behind me?

Blue.

Toyota.

Echo.

Yes, I freaked out a little, especially when the car from the lane over moved into our lane and I realized I was completely sandwiched between three identical blue Toyota Echos.

Crazy, eh?

6 comments:

GF Girl said...

Crazy...kind of makes me glad I take the bus everywhere. I wonder what the odds are to have the same 3 letter combo for the licenses up here.

Likalia said...

Looks like the bad guys are trying to drive more fuel efficient vehicles these days, you know those black expensive European models are quite the gas guzzlers when tailing spies.

This way they don't have to worry about running out of gas during a key moment, there is nothing more embarrassing then running out of gas during a high speed chase. ;)

Victoria said...

Yeah, but Jenn, the bus was just ahead of the cars so if you'd been on that bus you'd have been in the craziness too! ;)

Eeee, hee, hee, Likalia, that's hilarious! It's the new spy car! Love it!

Anonymous said...

yes, SPOOKY! But it's cool when that weird stuff happens, too. If nothing strange ever happened to me, I'd have nothing to blog about :)

Yvonne said...

They were coming for you, V...
The BadAss Blue Toyota Echo GANG!
LOL

Victoria said...

Yeah, that's true Rachel, good point! Hee!

Yvonne, it WAS the BABTEG! Scaaaary.

Heh ;)