Saturday 21 June 2008

If You Don't Choose You Won't Save the Planet!*

The world has had some major catastrophe and the aliens came down and zapped us with this weird beam that made junk food healthy.

But here's the catch, my friends.

For the rest of your life you can eat only three junk foods: one salty type, one chocolate type and one candy type. (The aliens have promised us we will be healthy and will not get sick of these foods, but that we must choose only one of each)

You have twenty four hours to decide or the alien beams will turn you into... um... something bad and yeah. Bad!

I will spend the rest of my life eating Sour Cream and Onion Ruffles, Family size Caramilks (although I may regret this decision) and regular Skittles.



*Yes, I was eating some of these items when I wrote the post, why do you ask?

8 comments:

Laura said...

Zesty Cheese Doritos, Purdy's hedgehogs, and... hmmmm, I'm not really a huge candy person. But I think I will go with mixed flavours of Jelly Belly jelly beans.

Likalia said...

Oooh that is hard...Miss Vickie's Sweet Chili and Sour Cream, mint chocolate, and I might have to second your skittles. Though if I pick something else can we share? Do the aliens allow sharing? I guess I'll pick licorice. :)

Now I need to go find some licorice...mmm...

Yvonne said...

hmmmmm
-Cape Cod Dark Russet potato chips
-tie between Cadbury Honeycrisp and Snickers
-not so much a candy person either but saltwater taffy is always good ;)

Victoria said...

Nice! You gals have great taste!

And Likalia, I don't know about the sharing, we'd have to ask the aliens! ;)

Alexandreena said...

Hmmm. This is a much harder problem than it initially appeared to be. I guess I don't eat a lot of junk food, cannot even think of something salty that's junky (I eat lots of cheese, that's salty, not really in the junk food category though).

oh! I know! Can dark chocolate with sea salt crystals pass off as my salty junk food of choice?

Chocolate? Something dark, maybe with chili peppers or peppercorns, or cinnamon...

Candy? Rolos! It's my new bad habit!

Victoria said...

Alexandreena, the aliens ruled a "no" on your chocolate/sea crystals choice, but they say they may allow you some cheese. They're wondering if you'd accept Cheez Whiz as your salty as it's not exactly healthy? ;)

Jenn said...

Bits and Bites (REGULAR flavor, no wierd BBQ or ranch-ness please!) Junior Mints, and coke bottles (the gummy ones, obviously) Or... maybe Sweedish Berries. Sounds like a stomach ache waiting to happen, but if the aliens say it's healthy, then who am I to argue!

Victoria said...

Jenn, I love ALL of those!!!!! I may now have to go buy coke bottles. Large ones!