Wednesday 11 June 2008

That's Deep Man


So I have this notebook that, from time to time, I jot down ideas and thoughts for future posts.

I haven't looked in the notebook for a while, but I pulled it up last night to get some ideas for an upcoming post.

As I flipped through the pages, I realized it'd probably been too long since I'd looked through the book since some of the notes no longer made any more sense.

For example? This post came from the note "Seagull".

Because, dude? I have no idea what I meant.

Seagull.

8 comments:

Jenn O'Neil said...

Oh God I have one of those books.....I had no idea I was so STRANGE!

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I used to store notes on my phone for blog ideas; I had to delete them once I realized the ideas where either super outdated or complete nonsense.

You are not alone, dear;>

Anonymous said...

at any given time, I may have about 4 drafts saved in Wordpress that may or may not get published.

Victoria said...

Jenn, I know, it's like a glimpse into my psyche... except I can't even understand it!

Woo-woo, I know! It's like, how can I write that blog about Thanksgiving NOW?

Slinger, at least we're not alone, eh? ;)

dilling said...

"When you come to the edge of all the light you have known, and are about to step out into darkness, Faith is knowing one of two things will happen There will be something to stand on, or you will be taught to fly."
Jonathon Livingston Seagull....
Richard Bach

Victoria said...

Wow, I forgot about that book, how could I? Thanks for the reminder.

What a beautiful quote/thought/idea.

Awesome. And, truly...deep.

Yvonne said...

hee!
I jot random things down on whatever is handy - post-it, random piece of paper, gCal and I have several notebooks. It is amusing trying to decipher old notes!
Though I recently had a gCal reminder that Sophia's birthday was coming up. Er, I have no idea who Sophia is. ;(
And sometimes I will find a phone number but no name. LOL

Victoria said...

Oh man, that's a good one! Happy Birthday Sophia! ;)