Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Twice a Year


One of my many strange mind things (and, yes, apparently this week is "let the world into my brain" week) is a difficulty remembering which month we're in.

March is the first time it happens and all through the month I talk to people about it being May and they look at me funny.

*Now* is the second time it happens: I spend most of this month thinking we're in July (even writing it on cheques this weekend for Pete's sake) and then when August comes I can't figure out what happened to July because didn't we just do it for two months in a row?

I know, I'm weird. I'm used to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

Dear Victoria,
It's almost July.
Just FYI.
Victoria.

Thursday, June 26, 2008 9:33:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.