Friday, 11 July 2008

S

I know, I know, it's a dumb post title, but, really, I had to.

I realized Tuesday, that both my post titles so far started with the letter S. Then I realized they were getting smaller.

And then my brain just froze and got all weird and insisted I go from a three letter S word to a two letter S word to a one letter S word.

But there isn't one.

So here's my "S" post.

And now my brain can be happy.

Happier.

There's something significant I think I was supposed to do today, but I can't remember what it was. Eleventh, anyone?



Updated to add: No, not this. That's not what I was thinking of.
Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.