Monday, 7 July 2008

Sniff

Things have been a little, nay, a lot sad around here these past few days as one of my favourite husbands* has moved on.

Markus Naslund, my team Captain (damnit, now I have to say "former team Captain" Boooo!) and utterly hunky lovey dovey, has left to join another team, leaving me with no one cute on my roster.

I mean, not that my remaining boys are ugly, it's just that compared to Markus, no one's anywhere near as cute. *sigh*

I can't believe it's come to this: I need a new husband. Goodbye Markie-Warkie. Thanks for the memories. I'll settle for custody of the team in the settlement. I'll miss you!


*Please don't bring up the fact that I'm only married to him in my imagination, I don't need any more sadness right now people!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tod said...

So glad I clicked the links cos I thought you were talking about a team leader at work or something. I felt the same when Becks left for Spain, the git.

Monday, July 07, 2008 12:17:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oh Becks.

Monday, July 07, 2008 4:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.