Friday 15 August 2008

That's Good Enough For Me!


I keep forgetting to post about this, but a couple of weeks ago, a random selection of my Safari cookies just up and disappeared.

It was weird, because I just kept on signing into a site and finding that it didn't "remember" me, but some other site would so I'd figure it was a fluke.

But then it just kept happening. In some places, I didn't exist anymore, in others I did?

So, either I'm turning into a spy on the internet too, or the Cookie Monster came by.

Mmmmmm, cookies.

4 comments:

Jenn O'Neil said...

sound strange - maybe it was some kind of random virus? It's too bad your cookies disappeared....


Yummm cookies!

Victoria said...

totally strange, eh?

want. real. cookies! ;)

Yvonne said...

uh oh, Macs are not immune to the Cookie Monster?! ;)

Victoria said...

Yeah, I dunno! Or maybe they all just expired at the same time?