Friday, 15 August 2008

That's Good Enough For Me!


I keep forgetting to post about this, but a couple of weeks ago, a random selection of my Safari cookies just up and disappeared.

It was weird, because I just kept on signing into a site and finding that it didn't "remember" me, but some other site would so I'd figure it was a fluke.

But then it just kept happening. In some places, I didn't exist anymore, in others I did?

So, either I'm turning into a spy on the internet too, or the Cookie Monster came by.

Mmmmmm, cookies.

4 Comments:

Blogger abstractjenn said...

sound strange - maybe it was some kind of random virus? It's too bad your cookies disappeared....


Yummm cookies!

Friday, August 15, 2008 6:19:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

totally strange, eh?

want. real. cookies! ;)

Friday, August 15, 2008 6:37:00 pm  
Blogger Yvonne said...

uh oh, Macs are not immune to the Cookie Monster?! ;)

Saturday, August 16, 2008 12:40:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Yeah, I dunno! Or maybe they all just expired at the same time?

Saturday, August 16, 2008 10:38:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.