Saturday, 30 August 2008

Today is Saturday. Just FYI.


And it's a long weekend, wooo hoooo!

I'm majorly in need of some sleeping in and some not doing anything, which is awesome, but I'll probably sneak in some work too maybe, which isn't awesome.

But at least I'll be in my pj's on my couch doing it, right?

Or maybe I'll write blog posts. Yeah, there's an idea!


*crickets*


Um, so if I don't see you before, have a great Labour Day y'all.

Just remember...six more days 'til Friday.

And only four of them are working days!

PS Is everyone you know going camping this weekend too or is that just me?

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

It's not just you everyone seems to be going camping - but not I - no despite the fact that I was looking forward to a not doing anything and sleeping weekend - which I too am in need of - my roommate to be has left me in a lurch and I'm needing one desperately - grrrr. So I'll be on craigslist trying to find someone.

Saturday, August 30, 2008 12:23:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oh, boooo!

Saturday, August 30, 2008 12:36:00 pm  
Anonymous Dominic said...

Actually, I'm pretty sure that today is a Sunday..

Sunday, August 31, 2008 7:39:00 pm  
Blogger Elusive Butterfly said...

Those crickets were awesome! You get the award for best non-audio sound effects in a blog entry.

Sunday, August 31, 2008 9:40:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Dominic, you have a fair and valid point.

EB, I'd like to thank the academy for this award. It really means the world to me! ;)

Monday, September 01, 2008 12:34:00 am  
Blogger Jonathan said...

We don't have labour day on the other side of the world (or anywhere else in the world besides the US probably)...

Bah humbug.

Monday, September 01, 2008 9:01:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Bah humbug and boo hiss on your behalf.

Monday, September 01, 2008 11:29:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.