Tuesday 26 August 2008

Whoomp! There It Is.


These last couple of weeks at work absolutely kicked my butt. Quite majorly. And the way things look, it's quite possibly going to be busy for a while round these here brain parts.

Which is why you may feel like I'm not around your bloggies anymore. Which, I am. But I'm not.

Wha?

See, it's the funniest thing. I've noticed that while I usually take time to keep up with y'all and what's going on, I find that the busier I am, the less brainpower I have and that usually means I can't comment.

Or, maybe I could but my comments would be limited to a smiley face or something. I guess I should say that I don't seem to have the brain power to comment right now.

I mean, I barely have the brainpower to post. Can you tell? (Don't answer that, kay?)

So what I'm saying is I AM reading, I promise. I'm keeping up, I know what's going on. I just don't have the brains left to say anything.

So, hi.

I know, this didn't make much sense. It did in my head though, and that's what matters, right?

Right?

Sigh.

4 comments:

Michael Colvin said...

Makes perfect sense to me. Don't work too hard!

Victoria said...

I'm glad it made sense! :)

Alexandreena said...

I understand working too hard all too well nowadays. Take care of yourself!

Victoria said...

Kay.

You too!