Saturday, 13 September 2008

That's How I Roll.


Ok, I have to confess something.

I have no idea what to write here. But, you see, I saw this wheel, took a photo of it and then when I saw the photo I thought of the perfect post title to go with it.

Um, except, I have no post to go with the title.

So, how about this: I'm going to share a random piece of information about myself and say "that's how I roll" and you can join in in the comments if you'd like. Kay? Kay!






So hey, did you know that I shower and wash my hair at the end of the day and never at the start of the day? It's true, that's just how I roll.



(Sweet, that totally worked, and now I can post this! Now you go.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I always ask for extra olives whenever I order a Subway sandwich.

Yeah, I'm a hairy beast... and they say olives are good for your ovaries too - so there's an added bonus!

That's how I roll.

;-)

Sunday, September 14, 2008 3:08:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

The black olives? I love them!

Good to know about the ovaries ;)

(Thanks for playing along!!!)

Sunday, September 14, 2008 11:04:00 am  
Blogger Yvonne said...

We're finding out all kinds of interesting things about you! ;)

I am nocturnal and have my peak productivity period between midnight and 4am.

That's how I roll. ;)

Sunday, September 14, 2008 6:09:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

No way! Cool!

Sunday, September 14, 2008 8:39:00 pm  
Blogger Laura said...

I'm a night showerer also. I like to go to bed feeling clean, and I don't like getting up extra early to shower, so I do it at night instead. That's how I roll.

Monday, September 15, 2008 9:35:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

That's how we both roll apparently! ;)

Monday, September 15, 2008 9:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.