Friday 31 October 2008

Blink...Blink...


Waking myself up just in time to wish you a Merry Chr (wait, did I oversleep? Hang on, lemme check the calendar)

In time to wish you a Happy Hallowe'en!

I hope you have fun giving out candy, or trick or treating with people or going to a party or just sitting on your couch eating mini-chocolate bars.

I will be doing one of these things tonight, for sure.

And, if you live somewhere that doesn't celebrate Hallowe'en, well, a very happy Friday to you. That alone's worth some celebrating!

6 comments:

lexiloo said...

Happy Halloween to you too!

Victoria said...

:D

Victoria said...

You too Lexi!

Victoria said...

Ok apparently my commenting skills tonight make it look like I'm drunk.
I'm not.
I promise!

Michael Colvin said...

Love the picture! Happy Halloween!

Victoria said...

T'anks :)