Monday, 20 October 2008

Most of the Time I Don't Even Notice

I miss having a boyfriend at the strangest of moments.

Like this weekend.

It was a sunny, relaxed Saturday after a long, evil week, and I'd finished my laundry and was starting to feel a little hungry.

I went to open the fridge and saw a takeout menu from a local restaurant, and suddenly, all I wanted was to call up my boyfriend and get him to come over, order some food and hang out.

The idea of being with someone close and comfortable that I didn't have to try to be anything but myself with. Someone I could just hang out with and relax. With company.

It's funny when it hits you like that.

10 Comments:

Blogger Elusive Butterfly said...

Yeah, what you said.

Monday, October 20, 2008 8:24:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

:)

Monday, October 20, 2008 11:18:00 am  
Anonymous Single Girl said...

Absolutely ditto.

Monday, October 20, 2008 6:53:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

;)

Monday, October 20, 2008 7:08:00 pm  
Blogger Alexandreena said...

I hear you. Now that I have that, it is sort of nice. But then he's also around when I want to watch crappy television while stuffing my face with junk food in my pajamas. That's less nice.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 3:43:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Yeah, that's maybe not as great, Alexandreena! ;)

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 7:52:00 am  
Anonymous MKG said...

agreed....sigh

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 2:33:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

sigh... indeed

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 4:23:00 pm  
Blogger Yvonne said...

yeah. ;(
Especially with the sudden appearance of snuggling weather.

Thursday, October 23, 2008 3:08:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Uh huh.

Thursday, October 23, 2008 7:26:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.