Thursday 13 November 2008

Post


There's supposed to be a post here, but there's not because I kind of fell asleep a little at work today (ok, yesterday, by the time I post this) and can't wake up enough this evening (well, yesterday evening actually) to write out a post. So, there's no post here really.

But, I decided to put a photo up so at least you'd have something to look at and I was looking through my old(er) flickr photos and I found this one, which is called "Post" and I thought that was kind of funny because I was looking for a photo for a post about there not being a post and the photo was called post, even though I don't see an actual post in the photo and did I mention I didn't get any sleep at all last night?

Ok, so yeah. No post here. Not sure if I'll be awake enough for one tomorrow either.

I need to go to sleep. Why must I be awake?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaa LOVE IT!

Victoria said...

Gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzonk ;)

Jonathan Beckett said...

This is the best no-post post ever.

Victoria said...

Well thanks! heheh