Thursday, 13 November 2008

Post


There's supposed to be a post here, but there's not because I kind of fell asleep a little at work today (ok, yesterday, by the time I post this) and can't wake up enough this evening (well, yesterday evening actually) to write out a post. So, there's no post here really.

But, I decided to put a photo up so at least you'd have something to look at and I was looking through my old(er) flickr photos and I found this one, which is called "Post" and I thought that was kind of funny because I was looking for a photo for a post about there not being a post and the photo was called post, even though I don't see an actual post in the photo and did I mention I didn't get any sleep at all last night?

Ok, so yeah. No post here. Not sure if I'll be awake enough for one tomorrow either.

I need to go to sleep. Why must I be awake?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

hahaa LOVE IT!

Thursday, November 13, 2008 10:18:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzonk ;)

Thursday, November 13, 2008 6:35:00 pm  
Blogger Jonathan said...

This is the best no-post post ever.

Friday, November 14, 2008 3:17:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Well thanks! heheh

Friday, November 14, 2008 5:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.