Sunday, 23 November 2008

Smrt!


I was just thinking to myself (as I dug into a kiwi fruit) for the eight hundredth time that I don't know why I love fruit so much, but am not a huge fan of vegetables.

When suddenly it hit me. The answer (not the kiwi).

The answer that had been evading me for so long.

I love fruit because they're sweet.

Huh.

And then I felt kind of dumb for not realizing that before, so I decided to share my kind of dumbness feeling with you. Because I know you'll still love me.

Right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Elusive Butterfly said...

Umm... dude, really not sure about this anymore! Just kidding :) You're funny.

Sunday, November 23, 2008 8:59:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

;)

Sunday, November 23, 2008 11:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.