Monday 1 December 2008

Ha!


I posted every day in November!

I Nablopomo-ed without even planning on doing it!

Without even signing up!

Without.... uh.... without having any idea why I chose to want to post every day for the month of November, especially since I didn't publicly declare I would like way back in oh six.

I may have officially lost my mind, because I had a crap load of work due in November and I decided to post every day. For some reason.

I'm weird.





Speaking of weird...who said it could be December? Wha?

4 comments:

lexiloo said...

congrats! sometimes its easier for me to accomplish something without bringing a lot of attention to it.

Victoria said...

T'anks! ;)

(and yeah, I know what you mean!)

Alexandreena said...

December!?! I know!!! when did this happen?

Victoria said...

December? WHAT? Seriously....