Monday, 1 December 2008

Ha!


I posted every day in November!

I Nablopomo-ed without even planning on doing it!

Without even signing up!

Without.... uh.... without having any idea why I chose to want to post every day for the month of November, especially since I didn't publicly declare I would like way back in oh six.

I may have officially lost my mind, because I had a crap load of work due in November and I decided to post every day. For some reason.

I'm weird.





Speaking of weird...who said it could be December? Wha?

4 Comments:

Blogger lexiloo said...

congrats! sometimes its easier for me to accomplish something without bringing a lot of attention to it.

Monday, December 01, 2008 9:27:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

T'anks! ;)

(and yeah, I know what you mean!)

Monday, December 01, 2008 9:48:00 pm  
Blogger Alexandreena said...

December!?! I know!!! when did this happen?

Monday, December 01, 2008 10:42:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

December? WHAT? Seriously....

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 5:26:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.