Monday 8 December 2008

Sweeeeeeet


My parents bought a new computer this fall, and were able to take advantage of a deal that allowed them to get a free iPod at the same time.

I strongly suggested they get an iPod touch because it was the highest of the free iPods offered, plus it looked super cool and I thought they'd like it. So they did.

And they liked it.

But they found that they weren't using it as much as they thought they might and asked me the other day if I might like to have it.

DUDE! YES! PLEASE!

And so it was that I came into (holy smokes,because my parents are teh awesome) possession of my very own iPod touch.

And it *is* totally cool.

Except now I find myself trying to touch all sorts of screens that don't touch and trying to move things that don't "flow" in the touch way.

I may need rehab people.

But for now? So totally cool.

My parents rock.

(Plus, I told them they could have it back if they ever wanted. I think my Mom was tempted when she saw all the apps I loaded on to it.)

( She especially liked the fake lighter.)

(Not that I'd ever hold up a fake lighter in a concert, mind you. I have standards, people.)

(But, seriously, this thing is so sweet!)

8 comments:

lexiloo said...

thats nice, lucky girl!

McGone said...

I find myself trying to touch all sorts of screens that don't touch

You're all right. Once you start touching people that don't want to be touched... well then you got a problem on your hands. No pun intended.

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

VERY lucky! That's great :)

Victoria said...

Lexi, I'm SO lucky :D

McGone, I'll try to remember that (no touching people who don't want to be touched....no touching people who don't want to be touched....no...) Wait, does that go for really hot guys too?

FB, isn't it? :D

Likalia said...

lol

I have the same problem when I've been using my touch for a while. More things should have touch screens. :)

Enjoy it!

Victoria said...

Likalia, touch screens for all! ;)

Dilling? Totally. :D

Yvonne said...

One day there will be an ipod that does absolutely everything. ;)

Victoria said...

Probably! Heheh.