Friday 30 January 2009

My Own Little Sit-Com

So you know that thing that they do in movies and tv shows when they're trying to make the main characters look really silly?

That thing where two of them are looking for each other and one goes into the room through one door while the other goes into the hall through the other door and then they both realize that the person's in the place they just left so they go back in but of course the other person's just gone in the other direction and it takes them a minute to realize this but then they both go back the other way which of course means they both miss each other again?

Yeah, you know what I'm talking about? Well, my co-worker and I did that yesterday, without even meaning to, I'm not exaggerating, FIVE TIMES!

Seriously, if I hadn't done it myself I wouldn't have believed me.

*shakin' my head at us*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to help a friend buy a mobile broadband thing from a phone shop in Central London.

Normally you trip over such shops every 200 yards. We managed to find a way around the city that meant it took over an hour to find a single shop.

We were impressed!

Victoria said...

Dude! heh ;)