Tuesday 20 January 2009

Out of it

I was a little bit kerjumpled last week, which for those of you who don't understand the feeling of "kerjumpled" just means that things were bumpy.

Knowing that, it was still weird to find myself eating a spoonful of dry cookie mix (someone gave me a bag of Betty Crocker "add butter and an egg" sugar cookie mix) straight from the package.

It was putting the spoon back in for the second spoonful that made me question just how out of it I was.

My solution was to cook the damn things before I ate my way through an entire bag of dry cookie mix and had to figure out just what that said about my emotional state. It was either that or throw the rest of the bag out, and that just seemed like a waste.

Slightly burnt sugar cookies anyone?

4 comments:

Likalia said...

mmm...yes please...;)

Victoria said...

;)

dilling said...

hahaha...i am baking up all the ginger snap dough this morning to take to work, cuz i am right there with you.

Victoria said...

lol