Monday, 9 March 2009

Hi

So, you'll have to give me a little bit of time here to get my health back up to par and then to get back on track with blogging.

I won't go into details, but will say that it's been so long since I was last sick that the expiry date on my cough syrup was 2007. I found that amusing.

It snowed here on and off this weekend, which was fun and very March-comes-in-like-a-lion esque.

So, yeah, I'm still sick, but now it's more like I've just got a really bad cold, which is such an improvement from last week I feel like throwing a party.

And how have you been?

4 Comments:

OpenID reederscorner said...

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Monday, March 09, 2009 7:51:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Thanks :)

Monday, March 09, 2009 8:24:00 pm  
Blogger Yvonne said...

I think I caught your cold from reading your blog. ;)
Hope you recover soon! (Then maybe I will too! heh)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 3:41:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Well, I knew I should have wiped down my keyboard! tee hee.

Get better soon! :)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 6:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.