Monday 9 March 2009

Hi

So, you'll have to give me a little bit of time here to get my health back up to par and then to get back on track with blogging.

I won't go into details, but will say that it's been so long since I was last sick that the expiry date on my cough syrup was 2007. I found that amusing.

It snowed here on and off this weekend, which was fun and very March-comes-in-like-a-lion esque.

So, yeah, I'm still sick, but now it's more like I've just got a really bad cold, which is such an improvement from last week I feel like throwing a party.

And how have you been?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Victoria said...

Thanks :)

Yvonne said...

I think I caught your cold from reading your blog. ;)
Hope you recover soon! (Then maybe I will too! heh)

Victoria said...

Well, I knew I should have wiped down my keyboard! tee hee.

Get better soon! :)