Thursday 2 April 2009

This Little Piggy


It's currently striking me as amusing, but as my body's recovering from the smush up, I've actually found an unexpected injury.

One that required X-Rays.

And one that I didn't think was that serious until my doctor gave me the OK to head back to the gym, thereby allowing me to get back into my regular routine and end up in unexpected tears when this particular body part came into contact with the floor at a particular angle during a stretch.

Who else do you know gets into a car accident and finds themselves with an injured big toe?

Seriously.

2 comments:

Dominic said...

Hah! What about the injury I sustained in *my* car crash when I was run off the road? The one that took three nurses, two doctors, and a consultant to work out how to treat?

"Head injury due to MVA" sounds very dramatic, but "Deep cut to inside of ear treated by pouring glue into it" just doesn't have the same ring.

I had to put a cup over my ear every time I washed my hair for a week. That's glass sunroofs for you.

Pathetic, isn't it?

Victoria said...

Owwwwww!