Monday, 20 April 2009

Puffy


One of the things I love about this town is the cherry blossom trees that are all pink and fluffy and glorious right now.

I have my favourites, and if you live around here you might know what I mean when I say my favourites are the really big, puffy light pink ones. They're just so..... fluffy and awesome!

I don't have a photo from this Spring yet, mainly because I haven't taken the time to get out on the sunny days to take photos of the blossoms. Yet. But I hope to. Have a vague plan to. But I'm also admiring them so muchly that I almost don't want to take a photo.

But I'll see what I can do.

In completely unrelated news, as I was typing out this post, I realized that this photo is from a walk I took with Smith when he was visiting. It doesn't seem like it was two years ago, but, apparently it is.

So, there's that.

Now, excuse me while I go stare out my window at the cherry blossoms for a while.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Dominic said...

Cherry blossoms around here baffle me. They bloom way, way too early in the spring - pretty much in late winter - for there to be any kind of bee activity to pollinate them.

So what are they starting so early for?? Who's supposed to fertilise them?? Unusually-fluffy bumblebees??

Monday, April 20, 2009 8:02:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Winter jacket wearing bumblebees, maybe? ;)

Monday, April 20, 2009 6:04:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I love Victoria in the spring.

Friday, April 24, 2009 1:45:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Does a "Victoria in the Spring" happy dance :D

Friday, April 24, 2009 10:23:00 am  
Blogger Yvonne said...

I both love and dread them. Achoooo!

Sunday, April 26, 2009 3:39:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

D'oh!

Sunday, April 26, 2009 10:14:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.