Friday, 14 August 2009

Hi


Hi, I'm Cindy Mc Tiredson and I'm writing on behalf of Victoria because she's gone off to Tiredville and can't type.

Well, she could type, but thinks it might make her brain explode.

Which, you know, might not be a good idea.

Victoria is hoping to return from Tiredville as soon as possible as she's finding her stay there to be quite tiring. Tiresome.

On behalf of Tiredville and all the Mc Tiredsons, we hope you'll have no need to visit us soon.

Or if you do, we hope you find a way to write posts that make more sense than this.

Thank you, and goodnight.

Er... good day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Dominic said...

Welcome back!

Friday, August 14, 2009 11:50:00 am  
Blogger Mark said...

Nice to meet you Cindy. Give Victoria our best.

Friday, August 14, 2009 4:22:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Thanks D-man :)

Mark, I certainly will! ;)

Friday, August 14, 2009 6:26:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.