Thursday 6 August 2009

Seriously Not Restful


I was Sookie Stackhouse in a dream this morning.

But, not in a "gosh, I'm cute and Southern and making out with hot (vampire) guys" kind of way, but in a scary hiding from the people (non-human?) who are trying to kill me kind of way.

I distinctly remember hiding in this tight space in a closet, trying not to breathe as they (who/what ever they were) opened the doors and tried to find me.

I feel like I need to re-sleep the whole night, because hiding in your sleep in your big house that's in the middle of no where where there should be people but the people are missing is tiring.

Can I have a nap at least?

2 comments:

Tales From A Bar Stool said...

I often have dreams about Vampires. I wonder what that means...
Sometimes I dream that I am a vampire slayer. Perhaps I just watched too much Buffy as a teenager.
Your dream sounds scary.
But at the same time, dreams are so intriguing and fascinating.

Victoria said...

I totally love dreams, but, you know, not when they freak me out and keep me from feeling like I slept! ;)