Thursday 17 September 2009

A Whole New World*

My parents happened to be over visiting when the window cleaners came for their semi-annual outside window cleaning.

My Dad, always awesome, offered to clean the inside of the windows once the guy was gone and we'd pulled the blinds back up. (I always put the blinds down if I'm home when they come or know they're coming. Otherwise it's just weird.)

I thought about it a bit as he Windexed away and realized I couldn't remember the last time I'd washed my windows. Or wiped them, for that matter.

Well, let me tell you, I had *no idea* windows could get that clean!

It's like there's no window there at all.

Maybe I should clean them more than once every few years, eh?

Thanks Dad!




*Sorry if you're now singing that song. I know I am. Sorry. But at least I didn't link to it, right? Cuz that'd have made it stick in your head even worse.

3 comments:

Kanadisches Mädchen said...

Heh, I didn't even realise it was a song until you pointed it out and NOW it is in my head!

Ms Behaviour said...

Hey, can I borrow your dad? I've lived here for 3 years and never cleaned them.

Victoria said...

Sorry KM! ;)

Ms B, I'll ask if he minds! Heh.