Thursday 1 October 2009

Adjusting

I've had my (oh so totally awesome) new car for a couple of months now and I'm only just starting to feel comfortable parking it.

For those of you who don't live here, we've got us some tight little parking lots that are pretty ugly to maneuver around. And to be honest? I've avoided them.

Or, in some cases, if the spot was too tight? I've driven back out and decided to come back another time.

Sometimes I've parked farther away from stores because that was where it was easier to park.

A few times I've had to re-park because I was ridiculously close to the other car.

I'm getting better though. Really.

4 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

I keep threatening to take photos of badly parked cars (and I mean BADLY parked cars), and shaming them on my blog.

There must be a website for it somewhere? There's a website for everything, isn't there ?

Victoria said...

I'm pretty sure there's a website for everything, yep :)

Yvonne said...

What kind of car did you get? Did I miss that post?!
We do have some nasty parking lots in this city!

Victoria said...

No, you didn't really miss a post, I just kind of snuck it in there quietly ;)
I got a shiny new one! Heh... ;)