Friday, 30 October 2009

Cool!

Since my car (that's from the future) has Bluetooth capabilities and there's going to be a law around here soon that means you can't talk on your cell phone while driving (unless you're handsfree) I thought I'd go ahead and upgrade my cell phone.

And let me tell you, it's pretty darn cool.

No, that's not true. IT'S SUPER AWESOME COOL!

I mean, it's cool enough that I can call someone without having to actually reach into my bag and find my cell phone, but when someone called me yesterday and MY CAR RANG?! that was super cool.

I swear, I have the coolest car in the universe and I love it and want to pet it and hold it and love it and name it George.

4 Comments:

Blogger Esperanza-To Infinity and Beyond said...

totally just LAUGHED OUT LOUD! YOU are hilarious...i love my car more than i've ever loved a man. Sad huh? hehehe

Friday, October 30, 2009 8:47:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Well, if it's cute and dependable? ;)

Friday, October 30, 2009 6:27:00 pm  
Blogger Yvonne said...

I want to see a pic of this amazing vehicle! ;)

Sunday, November 01, 2009 3:32:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

I can't, it'd give away too much secret spy info! :D

Sunday, November 01, 2009 2:14:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.