Saturday 10 October 2009

Thanks

Before I run off for the long, turkey day, weekend, I wanted to give you all a big virtual hug and kiss and tell you how grateful I am that I have this space to write in and babble in and share my every thought I feel like sharing in.

Have a good Thanksgiving if you're having one, or a good Columbus day (what exactly that is I'm not sure) or a good just plain old regular weekend if it's not a long one for you.

Thanks for being you, y'all.

See you in a few days!

12 comments:

Dominic said...

Have a good one!

..do Canadians give thanks for the same reasons Americans do, or is your Thanksgiving different to theirs?

Likalia said...

Right back at you. :)

Jonathan Beckett said...

I look forward to reading your thoughts - one of my favourite writers on the web.

Victoria said...

Dominic, I have no idea :)

Thanks Likalia.

Awwwww! Thanks Jonathan! *blush*

Laura said...

Happy Thanksgiving Victoria!

Dominic - I think it's the same celebration as Americans, our harvest season just ends earlier because we're further north.

Victoria said...

You too Laura!

Vijay Eswaran said...

Have a good one..:)

Victoria said...

:)

Yvonne said...

A belated happy Thanksgiving to you too and thank YOU for writing this wonderful weblog and sharing part of yourself with us! ;)

Victoria said...

Awww, you're welcome Y! :)

Anonymous said...

Columbus Day = celebration of Christopher Columbus "discovering" the New World.. hence some left-leaning people have re-named it "Indigenous People Remembrance Day" and stuff like that, just to give a nod to the stuff that occured *after* the "discovering" took place.
:)

Victoria said...

Well, thanks! You learn something new every day :)

( Kind of reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEx5G-GOS1k )