Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Achoo!


So I have a cold again.

Or, quite possibly, have just been fighting off the same cold for a month now, it's hard to tell.

It's a little frustrating to have been feeling not at my best for this long, but I'm telling myself that it's just my body doing a great job at keeping me pretty healthy during this flu season.

Whenever I get this whole runny nose sneezy thing, I'm always grateful that I'm not someone with seasonal allergies, because I'd hate to have this going on for months at a time.

I did get my flu shots a couple of days ago, so that may have something to do with the cold coming back.

How about you? Colds? Flus? Perfectly healthies?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Dominic said...

So far, bug-free, but I'm expecting to be in a school by the end of the month, sure I'll find no end of illnesses to pick from there ;)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 8:28:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oh, the childrens like to share do they? Heh.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 5:50:00 pm  
Blogger Kanadisches Madchen said...

Yep, definitely sick. Unfortunately it was my b-day on the 10th and I´m on vacation in Berlin. The fates are really angry with me for some reason!

Friday, November 13, 2009 4:05:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Well, that's no fun! But a very happy birthday to you nonetheless!

Friday, November 13, 2009 4:43:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.