Thursday 12 November 2009

P is for Pretzels

I miss pretzels.

Pretzels and Cheerios.

Pretzels and Cheerios and French bread and Benny's Sesame Seed Bagels.

Baguettes.

Tempura prawns.

There are only a few foods that I really crave and miss.

That, and the freedom to eat what I want when I want.

If you can eat anything and everything you want all the time? Cherish that. Enjoy it.

It's true what Joni said: sometimes you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.

I never realized I took Cheerios and pretzels for granted.




PS I know I can get gluten free versions of all these things but I reserve the right to occasionally miss what things tasted like before.

2 comments:

Ms Behaviour said...

I miss french toast, crepes, pancakes, waffles, brioche, meringue, Haagen Dasz ice cream, cheese cake, mousse, devil's food chocolate cake, angel cake, fresh pasta, caesar salad, quiche, eggs benedict, sunny side up, popovers...

Yeah, I'm right there with you :) Hey, how about you eat something off my list and I eat something off yours? It'll be like eating vicariously through each other!

Victoria said...

I'll have some eggs for you if you'd like! :)