Friday, 29 January 2010

Hrm

I've discovered,that my old posts that had music clips in them no longer have music clips in them, rather just have these ads for what used to be where I played music clips from but is now something else.

Which means I have to (ok, no I don't *have* to, I want to) go back and find and fix them all. Not sure how to fix them yet, but I'll figure something out.

Grumblegrumblechangeisbadgrumble.


Updated to add: I think I got em. (Just can't be sure I got all of them right)

4 Comments:

Blogger Single and Picky said...

I have the same problem with my running blog - IMEEM disappeared and so did my music...

Friday, January 29, 2010 11:51:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Yep. Imeem. That's what just kicked my butt too.
*sigh*

Friday, January 29, 2010 11:25:00 pm  
Blogger the one in the back said...

I suppose you can do what I do and just embed youtube videos.

Saturday, January 30, 2010 12:04:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

That's what I'm going to do. Might have to be today's rainy Saturday afternoon job :)

Saturday, January 30, 2010 11:08:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.