Friday 8 January 2010

Seriously, It's Slippery!

I kept dropping the soap in the shower last night.

No, I seriously did.

Like five times in a row.

I'd pick it up and it'd all of a sudden be on the bottom of the shower again. Pick it up, fall, pick it up, fall.

It was kind of funny, actually, but what made it funnier was the two thoughts I had while this was happening:

1. I'm glad I'm not in prison right now.

2. I'm totally going to blog this.

See? I'm always thinking of y'all.

You're welcome.

9 comments:

Esperanza said...

hahaha seriously though...i did the same thing a few days ago and although i didn't blog about it i so thought #1.

laughing out loud right now!

Dominic said...

I thought it was only men had to worry about dropping soap in prison showers..?

Jonathan Beckett said...

See, now even though I have no idea what you look like, the stereotypically male part of my brain instantly took over for a few seconds there and imagined you bent over in the shower... arrrgghh!! lol

It's like a damn achilles type weakness in all men! lol

Chris said...

ha ha... i had the exact same thought that Jonathan did...

i must be a typical male.... lol

Victoria said...

Nice Esperanza! lol

It probably is Dominic, but I don't really want to test the theory, you know? ;)

Sorry Jonathan and Chris! *blush*

Er, good thing I shower fully clothed so there's no awkwardness?

jenriv said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. Your personality just shines through. I think you are really funny. Have a great weekend.

Victoria said...

Awwww, thanks! You have a great weekend too! Thanks for the smile :)

dilling said...

t'anks

Victoria said...

No problem D ;)