Tuesday 5 January 2010

Weeks in a Year


I think the fact that it's the very very start of a new year (and decade and such) is what made me suddenly see this photo as a time document, a countdown, instead of just a number on a sports jersey.

Time is a weird thing and New Years is a good reminder of that. It's quick. But long. All at the same time.

I am thinking about what I want to do this year, and more to the point, this decade, and it surprises me that I'm not more able to quickly and decisively point to those things. Ideas. Goals. Dreams.

I do know that if there are fifty two weeks in a year, that's really not a lot.

What am I going to do with mine? What are you going to do with yours.

Fifty two.

Well, a little less, really.

2 comments:

Claus said...

Live.

Be.

Enjoy.

Victoria said...

That sounds like a good plan Claus :)