Friday 16 April 2010

Dreamer


I had this wickedly intense dream last night.

My friend and I (a nebulous sort of friend. . . I knew who it was at the time, but am not so sure anymore) were at a water park.

You know, like a theme park of all water rides and stuff? (I'm imagining these exist, never having seen one myself)

And we wanted to go on the big ride, and there was no lineup but they wouldn't let us in. Something about a malfunction or us not having tokens or something, again, I don't remember.

But it was another one of those "this is so real it's actually happening" dreams.

And I think we were either teenagers or middle-aged moms who'd left the kids in the babysitting zone and our husbands drinking beer and watching the game in the whatever zone.

And then I woke up.

So what's my brain trying to tell me?

3 comments:

Dominic said...

..to eat more Omega 3, by the sounds of it - it helps your memory ;)

Mainframeguy said...

you have spamn in comment two I think...

but seriously did you need to go to the loo when you did get up? That could have been a part of it, the water thing you know?

Victoria said...

Wait, who am I and what am I doing here Dominic? ;)

Thanks Charlie, but I'm not interested. I've deleted your comment so that you don't get crazy people emailing you :)

MFGuy, I didn't have to go when I got up, it wasn't one of those "gee I gotta pee" dreams! :)